My Introduction

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I'm a fat mom.

I wasn't always fat. I used to be hot. Thin legs, sexy curves. You know the type.

Now I'm fat.

I guess my first blog should be about who I am. A fat mom isn't what defines me. My family defines me. Fat mom is just a description of who I have become over the past 9 years. So, I guess I need to tell you what happened 9 years ago.

9 years ago, I met my love. I met my future husband. I met my best friend. Will was fabulous. He loved me, but I'm sure he loved my figure too. What he didn't know is that happiness leads to fatness I suppose. We dated for 1 1/2 years before he proposed. I remember that day like it just happened. He got down on one knee in our living room and popped the question. I'm sure at that time, he thought I would always be his loving, fit, partner. Instead, I almost immediatly became fat.

When I met him, I was a size 4. When he proposed, I was a size 8. When we got married, I was a size 14. Now a 20. Do you see the trend?

Well, not anymore. I hope I can follow through this time and manage to not lose it. I hope I can manage to get in shape. I need it for me. I need it for my girls. I need it for my life to become that fairytale story so I can live happily ever after. I NEED THIS!

So, where do I start? I don't know.

I have a bike, that I spent $300 for, but it is just sitting in my bedroom, holding my clothes. I guess that would be a start.

Hmmm.... I just don't know!

But no matter what... here I GO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment